Kakinada Smart City managed by the Kakinada Smart City Corporation Limited has invited expression of interest (EOI), to install 34 electronic display boards with air quality monitoring systems, against advertisement rights on design, build, operate and transfer (DBOT) basis. This is a part of smart city project.
- Digital displays make people pay attention.
- Digital displays are highly customizable.
- Digital displays are more cost effective.
The screens will have 20 per cent of air quality data display and rest 80 per cent of advertising. In the 80 per cent display available for advertisement, at least two minutes in every slot of 10 minutes to be used for display of public messages.
- Digital displays can have a major impact on customer experience.
- Displays can be changed at a Moment's Notice